Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Issue of CQMagOnline Goes "Live"!

I invite you to click on over to CQMagOnline, as the latest issue has just gone live!
This is the only publication devoted exclusively to crazy quilting, and it just keeps getting better and better. There are projects, tutorials, feature articles, reviews, and the Reader's Showcase this quarter is particularly strong.
Have a look!!!!

I'll be zipping down to Long Beach for the next 2 days to take in the International Quilt Festival's new show there, and also a class by the great felter, Paula Scaffidi. I get to meet up with my blogging pals Debra Spincic, Rian Ammerman, and Barbara Curiel, too. How totally fun!!!

Back at you with Festival pics this week-end......

4 comments :

Doreen K. said...

I will be there Saturday. I am so excited. Never been to a big show.

Anonymous said...

Have fun! I'll come back for the pictures!

Rengin Yazitas said...

Dear Allie,
Have great fun:))
I loved to see details of your 3-Dimensional rosebuds at CQmagonline...The tutorial is great, super job...
Much Love,
Rengin

Grandma said...

Allie,
I really enjoy checking your blog and always seem to learn something.
Judy in Indiana